Saturday, December 27, 2008

What Kind of Blogger Are You?

I found this fun thing over at Cynthia's blog - Meanderings. This tool will analyze your blog and give the personality type of the writer. My results are:

IFSP - The Artists

The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.

Find the Typealyzer here. Just type in you blog addy in the box and voila!

6 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

How fun! I'm going to give it a try!!

Mrs. Darling said...

So did you feel like yours was correct? Mine was spot on! LOl Here is what it said:

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

At A Hen's Pace said...

Oh, I got the same thing as Mrs. Darling!! Whadda you know.

I posted mine and linked to you...

Hope your Christmastide is blessed and beautiful!!

Jeanne

Amy said...

Isn't this fun?!?


My typelyzer analysis is pretty close except for the part about taking the path of least resistance. Somehow I always end up on the road less traveled - never an easy path!

Anonymous said...

Interesting....I entered my blog, and I got the same description as Mrs. Darling. Then I entered my old blog, and got a different result, which didn't sound much like me at all. Makes me wonder what criteria is used. Oh, well, it was fun just the same...thanks!

How is 2009 going for you and your family so far?

Amy said...

So far, so good for 2009. My in-laws have departed for Virginia after 17 days (!!!) of visiting. Now, I'm left to clean up the mess :-)