Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent & Beyond

I've been thinking this week about the very gifted Anglican bloggers that I have become acquainted with around the blogosphere. I am very grateful for their talents and their ability to share how they bring our faith into the home and live the church year - every day, not just Sundays, Holy Days, feasts and commemorations.

When I served on our diocesan youth council, all the buzz at leadership conferences spoke to moving the church's teachings from Sunday school to the home - teaching families how to bring the faith home and live it. I've not seen the trickle-down yet from those conferences but I have found it all right here in the blogging community!

One of my favorite places to visit is a prayer blog called Lent & Beyond. If there is a resource out there Lent & Beyond will probably have it. If you need an answer to a question, it's probably there. Lent & Beyond is all about prayer and living the faith. It is my go to resource!

Karen has put together a Lenten round-up that includes most of my blogging friends and some I don't know but will get to know through their writing. Thanks to all of you who give so much!

Don't forget to visit Jessica's blog, Homemaking Through the Church Year, for some fabulous looking meatless recipes for the Lenten fast.

No comments: