Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daughter of the King



My daughter does not suffer
From the extra genetic material with which she is blessed

She lives her life enveloped by grace
Freely given by our Creator

She doesn’t suffer because you stare
Her mission is reflect His love

She doesn’t suffer when you don’t respond
She knows the flaw is yours

She knows who she is - a child of God
Created in His image

She knows her role
As His emissary in a sinful, materialistic world

She doesn’t need you to judge
There is only one Judge that matters

One who judges the righteous with mercy and love
And forgives the repentant

She knows the Judgment Day will come
She will face it as she lives life

Basking in His Grace
Entering one of the many mansions

Prepared for those who believe
As a daughter of the King


Share|

3 comments:

Hills N Valleys said...

BEAUTIFUL words! I can so identify with them. My son is wise beyond his years/supposid capabilities on the power of prayer and of Gods love for us.

Amy said...

It's amazing isn't it!

I look at Reagan and marvel in her wisdom and ability to love everyone in such a Christ-like way.

I will never love as she does....but I want to!

Tonya said...

I am so glad to have found your site! Beautiful.