Wednesday, August 3, 2011

For His Glory

Waxing poetic of late.





I am a child of God

Daughter of the King



I am born of Royalty

A servant in my Father's Kingdom



Following the teachings of my Lord and Savior

To love as He loves us



Empowered by the Holy Spirit

Strength for the journey



I know that I am loved

Created in love to love others



Planting seeds

Wherever I go



To make His love known

To all of His creation



Planting seeds

So love can grow



His love brings freedom and joy

In identity joined in Him



My mission is to live, love and serve

Bringing all before the Throne



Love will unite His church

Making the Body of Christ whole



The hope of the crippled, the lame, the blind, the lepers

Love will come to heal



If not on our earthly journey

Eternity awaits



Then the lame will leap like deer and the mute shout with joy

And I will be healed



No comments: