Sunday, January 27, 2013

He Waits - Encouragement in Sorrow



This I know as truth

As well as I know adversity

I know the road less traveled

Is never traveled alone

Even in my most solitary moments

I know He waits

I feel His presence

I know His healing touch

He waits with great longing

For me

Me - His beloved

With my big sorrows and little sorrows

He waits...

With love enough to heal



Just as He waits for you

With deep longing

He calls you by name

A still, small voice

Come to me, my child

I am the source of all

Which is called Love

I came

To take away all  sorrow

To dry your tears

To envelop you in comfort

Heal you in union

With me

Filling the place of sorrow

With love

And a promise that what is lost

Will be found again

In a reunion in Heaven








No comments: