Friday, January 11, 2008

A little more about my family...

I saw this very cool slideshow on Laurie's blog and thought I would experiment a little. Here is mine:




I've been married for 18 wonderful years to a very interesting man who is working on his true calling. He is presently at a seminary in the Midwest after working as a nuclear engineer (Capt., USN, Retired) and in emergency medicine. I have two living children, Miss K, 15 y.o. and Miss R, 13. K loves horses, in fact all animals, is a budding writer and wants to be a vet. I introduced R in another post but she just turned 13 - loves cats, DVDs, singing at the top of her voice, and everything I cook!

We are a homeschooling family. We have always homeschooled our children and love the lifestyle. I might be called a veteran homeschooler by now but I am always learning something new which keeps me fresh and excited about life and homeschooling.

We also have a cat, Orla Rose, and a dog - Lil'O. Our pup is an almost 3 y.o. chocolate lab. She is the most lovable dog ever. Orla Rose is new to our lives. She just came on Sunday - a Christmas gift that had to wait until after my husband's parents left after visiting for the entire 12 days of Christmas.

1 comment:

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

Hey, girl! Thanks for visiting my blog, because now I see that you have one! It looks great and I am going to explore it tomorrow!

Blessings,
Marilyn