Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For Fun - What is Your Spiritual Type?

I ran across this (apparently old) quiz last night and decided to take it just for fun. I really don't take these kinds of quizzes to seriously. Turns out I my score was quite high - falling into the Candidate for Clergy category.

According to USA Today a candidate for clergy is:

Happy with his/her religion but searching for the right expression of it.
Have doubts about the particulars but not the Big Stuff.
Little doubt they've found the right path.
Very informed and deeply committed

6.4% of respondents fall into this category.

I wonder if my seminarian husband will find this funny?

...and no, I am not even thinking of going to seminary. I will be content to be a clergy wife!

2 comments:

Renna said...

So, we don't need to practice calling you Reverend Amy? ;-)

Seriously, though, it is a good thing to know what you believe and what you stand for. It's sad that more don't.

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

Okay, I took the test and scored a 90. I just barely made the clergy level. ;-)

Many of those choices were sad and I know are reflective of many people do believe. :-(