Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged by my cybertwin, Amy. I am to share 6 things about myself that few people know.

* I was kidnapped when I was five years old.

* I was one of those people who didn't have to work to get good grades - until I got to college.

* I have never been ticketed for speeding or any other moving violation. No parking tickets either!

* I always wanted a dozen children.

* I am the black sheep of my family. I was raised by parents who had one goal - creating future liberals. I endure endless grief for my beliefs when the family gathers together. In the end, the grief I endured with my family has been a blessing as I now prepare to defend the orthodox faithful in my home parish. I am stronger for the experience!

* I hate to fly. It didn't bother me until I had children. An incident over the Pacific ocean where we had to don life jackets and learn the position for ditching left me scarred for life!

If you are reading this post, consider yourself tagged!

6 comments:

Renna said...

Wow, Amy, those are some pretty interesting things!

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

Very interesting!

You need to post about the kidnapping!

Sharon said...

I agree Amy, I'm also curious about that kidnapping. ARGH!!!!
Very interesting things on your list!
Have your parents changed about their views over the years.

Amy said...

My parents have only leaned further to the left as the years have gone by. They are very radical in their views - not your run of the mill liberal. They are very interesting I must say :-)

I will try to post about the kidnapping soon. I don't mean to keep you in suspense but the sunny skies, beach, palm trees are VERY distracting!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I'm anxious to hear this kidnapping story!

I've never gotten a ticket either! We are such good twins. :o)

Kerry said...

Girl, you can't let a bomb like a kidnapping drop without filling us all in! :) Loved your list!