Friday, June 20, 2008

America's Rockin' Roller Coast

My hubby and children are roller coaster fanatics. Every year we journey to the best (so they tell me) roller coaster park in the US – Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. I prefer to sit in the shade with a good book. I’ve had enough excitement in my life and certainly don’t even want to know what getting air means.

My family will wait as long as it takes to ride in the very front of the roller coaster. Here are the girls in the front of the coaster (The Magnum) having the time of their life!

3 comments:

Renna said...

My kids are like that. They're now grown, but are anxiously awaiting the time later this summer when dd is coming for a visit, and they can go to Six Flags to ride the coasters together.

At A Hen's Pace said...

Our high school band performed at Cedar Point every summer--got in free and were free all afternoon and evening after we played in the morning. Love those coasters!!!

~Jeanne

Amy said...

I just love watching the excitement that goes on while we are there. I usually meet some interesting people while waiting for the family while they ride the rides. I not the only person who prefers the shade to the coasters :-)