Friday, June 27, 2008

Church Camp

The girls and I leave tomorrow for church camp leaving hubby and pets behind. My girls are more than excited!

This is a great opportunity for Miss R. She gets loads of independence in a safe, loving environment. Last year she won an award because of her Christ-like behavior and for the way she lets the love of the Lord be known to all.

I will be a counselor for the first to fourth graders - quite the fun group. I hope to have some good stories to tell when we get back. I just hope I can find the time to tell them!

Oh, and I'll be in a communications black-out. No TV, no radio, no computer ---- no electronics at all. How is an information junkie to survive!

2 comments:

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

What a great opportunity! Have fun!

Renna said...

It sounds like fun, Amy. I hope you all have a great time!