Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Recipe



"Share a recipe...figuratively, as in two parts love, one part creativity, or literally, as in a super quick, nutritious meal your kids scarf up."

Literal today - busy, activity filled day! I made this for my girls last week and they scarfed it up!



Noodles Romanoff


8 oz wide noodles – cooked and drained
1 cup cream style cottage cheese
1 cup sour cream (I used light)
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. grated onion
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tblsp. butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
Cayenne pepper (optional)


1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
Paprika

Cook noodles according to package directions.

Combine remaining ingredients except last Parmesan cheese.

Add noodles and mix well. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with Paprika.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Sorry, no picture. It went so fast I had no time to grab a camera!

See more about Home Education Week at: Principled Discovery

5 comments:

Marbel said...

This sounds really good - think I will try it!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...that sounds good. I'll have to try it, too!

Anonymous said...

I printed it! Sounds like something my pasta-loving crew would enjoy, and I get tired of making the same old thing.

Amy said...

My kids love pasta too! If they had what they wanted, most days it would be pasta!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!! I am adding that to my list!! (I love getting yummy recipes that have no meat!)
Thanks for sharing!!