Wednesday, April 8, 2009

International Down Syndrome Coalition for Life - Help Spread the Word

Not too long ago I was thrilled to find the International Down Syndrome Coalition for Life. As a part of the community, I would like to help spread awareness of the mission of IDSC for Life. My dear daughter created the button below for those of us who believe that all life is precious - especially those who are deemed disposable by many in our society, children with Down syndrome.

More about the mission of IDSC for Life:

IDSC For Life is dedicated to promoting the dignity and respect for all individuals with Down syndrome, from conception and throughout life. We are a coalition that has worldwide representation. Our mission is to celebrate and enhance the lives of individuals with Down syndrome, as well as to ensure fair and accurate representation in the case of prenatal diagnosis. IDSC For Life will accomplish this mission by educating medical staff and families with a prenatal diagnosis as well as offering current and up to date information.





Copy and paste HTML below to your blog!

3 comments:

Renna said...

Amy, is the html correct for the button? All I'm seeing in that html box is " < a ".

Amy said...

Renna, I've got gremlins working against the code in that box!

Its there now. Sorry for the trouble!

Renna said...

Good, I've added it to my blog's sidebar. :-)