Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Is The Life...

IF you are a kid. We're on the road - traveling from pool to pool:-)



What you don't see in this photo is K, poolside with the laptop (I know), and me reading an e-book written by Michelle Mitchell of Scribbit, Motherhood in Alaska called Blogging the in Pink: A Woman's Guide.

When I jumped into the blogosphere, I had NO clue as to what I was doing. I found some wonderful support in a very short time for which I'll always be grateful. Much I learned about blogging I learned the hard way but you don't have to! If you are new to the blogoshpere or want to improve your blog/blogging than this book is for you! It speaks to so many things that come with blogging - HTML, social networking, blogging manners (courtesy, reciprocating), growing your blog, making money from your blog...and on and on! Oh, and its free to download from Michelle's site, Scribbit, Motherhood in Alaska!

I really do love spring road trips. I spend a great deal of time reading when I'm not driving - my favorite thing to do! All of my favorite spring flowering trees are in their glory. From north to south - crabapples, redbuds, dogwoods, magnolias - making all this driving delightful!

Now to go settle in with my book!

H/T to Renna at Finding My Knitch for the book link. Thanks Renna!

7 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Thanks for the tip!!! I'll got download my copy. :o)

Amy said...

I know you will like it!

Scribbit said...

Ah thanks-I so wish I was by a pool right now!

Renna said...

I love the picture of R in the pool, Amy, with that look of sheer joy on her face. I wish I were there, too. We've been having some air-conditioning weather here in Texas the past two days!

Amy said...

She looks so happy-can't wait for pool weather here. Just wanted to say thanks for the tip on the book!
Amy

Deanne said...

What a great Blog, Amy. I look forward to stopping by often ;-)

Amy said...

She IS happy - coming soon, the best pool pics :-)

Thanks, Deanne, for stopping by. I have you in my reader!