Friday, March 7, 2008

Our Trip to the Holy Land...

We went to the Holy Land as a family in the fall of 2006. I wish every Christian could visit the land where our Lord lived...and died for us. Our visit made The Holy Bible come to life for me in a new way - the memories are priceless. The spiritual growth we experienced deepened our faith tremendously - as a family. We were so blessed by the opportunity that I hope to return again someday. We met some very special people on our pilgrimage who have become the kind of friends we want to keep for eternity!

I thought I would share a few (I have more than 1000!) of our trip - they won't tell the whole story but give you a little glimpse of our trip of a lifetime!


4 comments:

Renna said...

The photos are great, Amy.

My dh and I took the "Holy Land Tour" at the Passion Play Park in Eureka Springs a couple of years ago. That was the nearest to the real thing that we've ever been, and it moved us to tears. I simply cannot imagine what it would be like to actually walk in the places where our Lord and Savior walked.

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

Wonderful photos! What an opportunity of a lifetime, Amy! I have chills.

Amy said...

It was an incredible pilgrimage! I'll have to google the Passion Play Park and check it out!

Sharon said...

These are great pictures.
Thank you for sharing them with us...really beautiful.